Apply for “Yasuda Scholarship Foundation Sports for International Students in Japan 2024/2025”
Saitama University is delighted to announce that it will be awarding potential-filled athletes the Yasuda Scholarship Foundation Sports. Students can apply for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship is offered to international and Japanese undergraduate-level students seeking admission at Saitama University. The applicants must be enrolled in the university-authorized athletic club to be considered. The winners will be awarded an amount of ¥100,000 per month for the shortest regular course term.
Saitama University is a Japanese national university ranked 1627th in Best Global Universities. It is located in a suburban area of Sakura-ku, Saitama City, capital of Saitama Prefecture in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area, founded in 1949.
Why choose to study at Saitama University? Saitama University strives to solve the challenges facing contemporary society by contributing to the global community and fulfilling a universal role as a seat of knowledge. It is known for its well-developed industries and cultures, well-balanced urban and natural environment, and convenience.
Yasuda Scholarship Foundation Sports for International Students in Japan 2024/2025
Application Deadline: The scholarship application period is March – April.
- University or Organization: Saitama University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: ¥100,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Japanese and overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes offered at Saitama University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in a university-authorized athletic club.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must first access the university portal to submit an admission application. All eligible candidates will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application Form in an MS Word format along with one color photo which will be suitable for a student ID card
- An official Transcript from the applicant’s home institution
- (Non-native speakers of English) An official English test score
- Passport Copy
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the entry requirement of their desired study programme.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL iBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
The Saitama University will award the scholarship-winning athletes an award of ¥100,000 per month up to the shortest regular course term.