Apply for “William Boyd Dawkins Scholarships for International Students at University of Manchester, UK 2024/2025”
The University of Manchester is delighted to offer international undergraduate degree-seeking students a chance to support their education in the UK with the help of William Boyd Dawkins Scholarships in Earth and Environmental Science. The applications are now open for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship is available to international students who want to undertake an undergraduate study programme in Earth and Environmental Science.
Established in 2004, the University of Manchester is a well-known UK university that attracts thousands of international students annually to study. It provides the highest management level for the learning possibilities available to students.
Why choose to study at the University of Manchester? Students will rapidly learn skills and gain exposure to experiences that will set them apart in this job market. It was ranked 8th in Europe and 6th in the UK. The University of Manchester has a reputation for excellence that influenced its students to choose Manchester. It is the best research facility and has a dynamic research culture that encourages innovative, cross-disciplinary collaboration.
Application Deadline: June
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes in Earth and Environmental Science at the University of Manchester are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students.
- The applicants must have been enrolled in the undergraduate degree programme.
- Students who achieve AAA at A-level (or equivalent) will be awarded our prestigious William Boyd Dawkins Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply through the UCAS website for admission. For the application details of the bursary, students can contact [email protected] for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must check the university’s requirements
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5 to 7.0
The selected candidates will receive an amount of £1,000 for undertaking an undergraduate programme in the UK.