Apply for “Vonwiller Foundation Postgraduate Research International Scholarships in Australia 2024/2025”
Conduct research in the area of Detection and Treatment to Prevent the Progression of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) at the University of Sydney by applying for its Vonwiller Foundation Postgraduate Research International Scholarships. The study programme is open for the academic year 2024-2025.
Domestic and international PhD students enrolling at the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney will be considered to be presented with the scholarship award. The applicants must make sure that they receive an admission offer for the applied programme and have a three-year bachelor’s degree in a relevant study field. The scholarship award consists of an annual stipend for up to 3.5 years of study.
The University of Sydney is a public research university, one of the oldest one, at that, founded in 1850. The university ranks 28th among Best Global Universities. The university is focused on progressive thinking, breaking with convention, challenging the status quo, and improving the world around us.
Why choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney strives to provide its students with an education that is not just for all but also inculcates the kind of leadership that improves lives in for all communities. With its teaching work, the university is aiming to be more compelling, and more important to society, than at any other time in its history.
Application Deadline: The last date for scholarship application is May
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students both can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake a PhD study programme within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an unconditional offer of admission to study full-time in a PhD within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must first submit an admission application. On the basis of the admission application, students who meet the scholarship eligibility criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Scholarship documentation
- English language results
- Academic transcripts
- Marriage/change of name certificate/identification
- Degree certificates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold at least a three-year bachelor’s degree in Medical Informatics, Computer Science, Machine Learning / Deep Learning / AI, Data Science, Bioinformatics, Applied machine learning or similar.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The students selected to be awarded this scholarship by the University of Sydney will receive a stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney Research Training Program (RTP)for up to 3 years of PhD study.