Apply for “Vice-Chancellor’s Business Excellence Scholarships for EU Students in UK 2024/2025”
Newcastle University is pleased to offer two Vice-Chancellor’s Business Excellence Scholarships to assist EU students to study for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree for the academic year 2024/2025.
The scholarship will be offered to students who are domicile of an EU member state and hold upper second class UK honors degree or above. The students will receive this scholarship in the form of a full tuition fee cover of the undertaken degree programme at Newcastle Business School.
Newcastle University is a UK public research university currently ranked 152nd in the QS World Ranking published 2020. NCL Business School will become a globally renowned international business school. It is a Triple Crown accredited Business School and is one of an elite group of schools.
Why choose to study at the Newcastle University Business School? NCL Business School harbors world-leading research exploring issues facing the future of work and solving them. They reflect this in their education and inspire excellence through their teaching.
Application Deadline: May
- University or Organization: Newcastle University Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: EU national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate programmes offered at Newcastle Business School can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be domiciled in an EU member state.
- The applicants must have been offered a place to study on an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught a course in the Business School, at the University’s Newcastle city-center campus for the 2024/2025 academic year.
- The applicants must be assessed as international students for fee purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first apply for admission at the Newcastle University Business School. Undergraduate Scholarship Application Form and Postgraduate Scholarship Application Form must be completed and submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- A personal statement
- Two referees
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have or expect to receive the equivalent of an upper second class UK honors degree or above for postgraduate awards and a minimum of AAB at A level or equivalent for undergraduate awards.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The scholarships provided by the Newcastle Business School to the selected students will cover the cost of the tuition fee of the undertaken programme.