Apply for “USJ China Daily Scholarships for Hong Kong Students in China 2024/2025”
Determined to support the academic studies of students through funding opportunities, the University of Saint Joseph is introducing the China Daily Scholarships for Undergraduate Students from Hong Kong for the academic year 2024/2025.
Students from Hong Kong who have applied to enroll and gain admission in an undergraduate programme at the University of Saint Joseph are eligible to win this scholarship award. The award is valued at MOP 20,000 and will contribute to the tuition fees.
Previously known as Macau Inter-University Institute, The University of Saint Joseph is a Catholic university founded in 1996 that now ranks 5th in among national universities. The University of Saint Joseph is jointly organized by the Catholic University of Portugal and the Diocese of Macau.
Why choose to study at the University of Saint Joseph Macau? The University of Saint is recognized to be a leading multicultural Catholic University. USJ Macau stands by the principles of academic integrity, follows international standards in higher education, fosters innovation, and upholds humanizing values in all cultures.
Application Deadline: May
- University or Organization: University of Saint Joseph Macau
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: MOP 20,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China.
- Eligible Countries: All students from Hong Kong are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered by the University of Saint Joseph Macau are eligible to be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold citizen IDs of Hong Kong.
- The applicants must apply to an undergraduate programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the application portal of the university. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport Photo
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statements
- Reference letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must follow the application steps of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL – 46
The University of Saint Joseph Macau will provide the selected candidates with MOP 20,000 for the undergraduate tuition fee.