Apply for “USF International Student Scholarships in USA 2024/2025”
Unlock the opportunities to achieve your career goals by becoming a part of the International Student Scholarships at the University of South Florida. The scholarship is accepting applications for the academic year 2024/2025.
The program seeks to support highly motivated candidates who choose to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university. Students who want to learn high-quality education are invited to the university.
Founded in 1956, the University of South Florida offers one of the lowest tuition rates in the U.S.A. USF has a strong commitment to the education of future generations of scholars, researchers and leaders in professional fields and is an exciting and rewarding place to study at the postgraduate level.
Why study at the University of South Florida? At the University of Southern Florida, the focus is mostly on student success. It provides tools for students to stay on course and complete their courses on time. Students get the chance to collaborate with some of the best minds in the nation. The campus’s fusion of many cultures from throughout the world aids students in developing a global perspective.
Application Deadline: January
- University or Organization: University of South Florida
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a 3.50+ GPA and 1210+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit high school GPA (recalculated by admissions), classification as a Florida or non-Florida resident, Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a 1340+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 29+ ACT
- Language Requirement: Students must have to demonstrate English language proficiency by the following:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE Academic – 53
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of South Florida will provide the award amount of $4,000 ($1,000 per year) to complete their study expenses in the USA.