The University of Queensland is a public research university ranked 47th globally in the World University Ranking. The University of Queensland is a research university that encourages advanced ideas that benefit the world.
Why choose to study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is committed to shaping the future by producing leaders and inspiring the next generation and is known as the most prestigious and widely-recognized institute in Australia. UQ’s core purpose is to deliver for the public good through excellence in education, research, and engagement with our communities and partners: local, national and global.
UQ Global Connect Scholarships in Australia
Application Deadline: The application process is open at the moment. Interested students must apply at the earliest possible.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Honours, or Postgraduate coursework
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Students from India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any desired Undergraduate, Honours, Postgraduate coursework programme offered at the University of Queensland are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to an eligible country.
- The applicants must be studying in one of the eight eligible Enabling Partners Scheme (EPS) markets with an approved articulation pathway program offered through selected UQ faculties.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students are first required to make an admission application via the online portal of the university. All students from an eligible partner institution who meet the eligibility requirements will be automatically considered for the Global Connect Scholarship (GCS).
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Copies of academic transcripts or qualifications
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an undergraduate degree qualification in a relevant discipline or master’s degree or its international equivalent recognized by UQ.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
The University of Queensland will award this scholarship to the selected students towards the tuition fee of the undertaken programme by them.