Apply for “UQ Economics India, Malaysia, Sri Lanka and Vietnam Scholarship in Australia 2024/2025″
The University of Queensland has obtained a fantastic opportunity for students looking for financial support for their higher education in Australia. It has established the Economics India, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship is exclusively for India, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam students applying and enrolling in Undergraduate, Postgraduate coursework programs offered by UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law. The scholarship award is expected to cover Up to 50% of tuition fees only for Academic excellence for the duration of the program.
Located in the Australian state of Queensland capital, founded in 1909 by the Queensland parliament, the University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane. It is one of the six sandstone universities, an informal designation of the oldest university in each state, ranking 46th in QS World University Rankings.
Why choose to study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland’s sole objective is to furnish for the public good via superiority in education, research, and meeting with our residents and members: regional, federal and international. The university aspires to excellence in everything and reaches the most significant effect for the usefulness of communities.
UQ Economics India, Malaysia, Sri Lanka and Vietnam Scholarship in Australia 2024/2025
Application Deadline: April
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate coursework
- Award: Up to 50% of tuition fees only
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: May vary
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from India, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for Undergraduate, Postgraduate coursework in Business and economics any subject offered by the university.
- Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours)
- Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy, and Economics (Honours)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates are Indian, Malaysian, Sri Lanka, or Vietnam citizens and normally live there.
- They have received a letter of offer for any of UQ’s Economics coursework programs (dual programs with economics are eligible. However, the scholarship will only apply to the economics part of the dual program).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must log in to the university’s online portal to apply for admission. After that, applicants must submit the application form
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of your CV
- Academic transcripts
- Degree transcripts
- A reference letter in English
- A personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the university entry requirements for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The University of Queensland will provide Up to 50% of tuition fees only for Academic excellence for the duration of the program.