Apply for “UoPeople Tuition-Free Degree International Scholarships in the USA 2024/2025”
Applications are open for the 2024 University of the People Tuition Free Degree International Scholarships in the United States to those facing financial barriers and other hardships.
The UoPeople Full Scholarships are open for domestic and international students who have graduated high school and have access to a computer & the Internet to study at the University of the People.
UoPeople’s mission is to offer an accessible, quality education, affordable, and tuition-free education to any qualified student. Founded in 2009 and achieving accreditation in 2014, it has rapidly gained a foothold in the global arena of online higher studies.
Why study at the University of the People? UoPeople is the world’s first tuition-free, non-profit, American-accredited, online university. With a groundbreaking online learning model and instructors from the world’s foremost academic volunteers, it offers the opportunity to pursue a high-quality and invaluable American degree.
UoPeople Tuition-Free Degree International Scholarships in the USA 2024/2025
Application Deadline: March for the term starting in April and May for the term starting in June.
- University or Organization: University of the People
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Associate, Bachelor, and Master
- Award: Cover assessment fees and the application fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all over the world. Currently, the university has students from over 200 countries and territories.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: UoPeople offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business administration, health science and computer science, as well as an MBA program and a Master of Education (M.Ed.).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students from all over the world are eligible.
How to Apply
Scholarships are only available to students who have already been accepted to UoPeople. Click here and start your application now.
- How to Apply: To start, applicants must apply on the website at uopeople.edu and provide some basic information about what degree they want to study and their current level of education: Admissions Application
- Supporting Documents: NA
- Admission Requirements: In the UoPeople admissions application, applicants will be asked to provide:
- Basic information such as name, address, and date of birth.
- Education history information, such as high school or Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) name, location, and completion dates.
- English proficiency–completion and score, if relevant.
- One-time non-refundable Application Fee.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient English skills. Studying at UoPeople is American-accredited and taught in English. Therefore, non-native English speakers must demonstrate that they have a strong level of proficiency in English before starting their studies at UoPeople.
Scholarships are awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. The award of this scholarship is for up to 10 (ten) Assessment Fees. Should applicants require additional assistance after exhausting the awards, they may apply for additional financial aid.
For students who might find even these modest fees prohibitive, the University of the People offers a variety of scholarships.
- Simone Biles Legacy Scholarship Fund – open to all students, with priority for those who have been in foster care.
- Emergency Refugee Assistance Scholarship Fund – refugees and asylum seekers
- Foundation Hoffmann Scholarship – open to all students
- UoPeople General Scholarship – open to all students