Apply for “University of Würzburg Scholarships for Master’s and Doctoral Programme in Germany, 2024/2025”
The University of Würzburg is pleased to offer Scholarships for Comparative Studies in Adult Education & Lifelong Learning to pursue Masters and Doctoral programme. German, EU, as well as Non-EU applicants, are eligible to apply for this programme.
This is available to pursue Masters and Doctoral programme. The main focus is to students who are enrolled in study programmes close to adult education and lifelong learning.
The University of Würzburg is one of the leading universities in Germany. In many fields of science, for example, in biology, medicine, chemistry, physics, and psychology, the University of Würzburg is also one of the world’s leading academic institutions.
Why at the University of Würzburg- The university is committed to advancing research in fields that are relevant for the future. It is strongly committed to the advancement of junior academics.
Application Deadline: Closed
- The programme is oriented towards the master and doctoral students from Europe and beyond.
- This is awarded to study Comparative Studies in Adult Education & Lifelong Learning.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the officially-certified copy, transcript of records or certificate of degree, original certificate from the Academic Evaluation Center, etc.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have their previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Due to the intensive interactions during the Winter School only applications of people with an English level of B2 (see Common European Framework of Reference for Language) can be considered. Provide proof of your language skills (e.g. by the statement of a university professor).
The award of subsistence: 500 Euro for two complete weeks plus travel lump sum according to the country of destination (see DAAD regulations, column 1).