Apply for “University of Sydney International PhD Scholarships in Finance, Australia 2024/2025”
The University of Sydney is very proud to offer International PhD Scholarships in Finance for talented candidates. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2024-2025.
International and domestic students who want to undertake their business-related PhD studies are eligible to win this scholarship. The applicants must be enrolled in a study programme at the Sydney Business School and hold the necessary academic qualifications to be considered. The scholarship is valued at a whopping $28,854 per annum for about 3 years of study.
The University of Sydney is a public research university, one of the oldest one at that, founded in 1850. The university is also recognized for being one of six sandstone universities of Australia. The university proudly takes on the 28th rank among Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Sydney? Education for all and leadership of the kind that improves lives in all communities equally is what the University of Sydney strives for. Students at Sydney University work together in a culture that adapts to change and is unafraid of failure, which impacts their own growth in ways education alone cannot.
Application Deadline: May
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Sydney Business School
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,854
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students both can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD degree programme at the University of Sydney’s Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission to study a full-time PhD within the University of Sydney Business School at the University of Sydney.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must first submit an admission application. Eligible applicants will be considered for the scholarship award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Scholarship documentation
- English language results
- Academic transcripts
- Marriage/change of name certificate/identification
- Degree certificates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an Honours degree (First Class or Second Class Upper) or equivalent or have a Master’s degree with a substantial research component.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The scholarship winners will be awarded a scholarship valued at $28,854 tenable for 3 years by the University of Sydney.