Apply for “University of Surrey International Excellence Awards in UK 2024/2025”
The University of Surrey is excited to offer International Excellence Awards for talented students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at the institution. These scholarships are worth $5,000 each and will support the costs associated with studying abroad.
Eligible countries for these scholarships include any international country outside the United Kingdom who hold an offer to study a full-time bachelor’s degree programme at FHEQ Level 4 (first-year entry. To be considered, applicants must submit an online application, including all required documentation.
Application Deadline: April
- Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: N/A
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: $5,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- Eligible Countries: International country is eligible to apply.
- Eligibility: Undergraduate degree program offered at University of Surrey is eligible to apply.
- The award can be taken in the UK.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an overseas fee-paying student
- Hold an offer to study a full-time bachelor’s degree program at FHEQ Level 4 (first-year entry)
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship)
- This Scholarship is not open to students from Surrey International Study Centre (SISC)
- Applicants in receipt of the Vice-Chancellors Excellence scholarship will not be eligible for any other Surrey Scholarship.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, you must have an offer from the University. Applications without a valid student/UCAS ID and offer will not be assessed.
The scholarship is awarded as a £5,000 fee waiver. It is open to self-funded international fee-paying students regardless of nationality or domicile. The scheme is application-based, and awards are decided by a scholarship awards panel.