Apply for “University of Salford International Excellence Scholarship in the UK 2024/2025”
The University of Salford is pleased to offer the International Excellence Scholarship to support a range of talented, inspiring, and creative global students at the undergraduate level who aim to be the leaders of the future.
In order to apply for this funding opportunity, applicants must have applied for an undergraduate course and received an offer for September 2024 intake.
The University of Salford offers a range of study options for worldwide students, including foundation years and undergraduate and master qualifications. It gives an engaging learning environment and provides a gateway to exciting job opportunities when students graduate.
Why study at the University of Salford? An education at Salford offers students an extra advantage: real-world experience. Salford invests heavily in teaching, research, facilities, and accommodation. It has worldwide accredited courses and provides students with the chance to learn new languages.
University of Salford International Excellence Scholarship in the UK 2024/2025
Application Deadline: March
- University or Organization: University of Salford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded to an undergraduate (bachelor’s) program in any subject offered by the University of Salford.
- Search the list of available courses to find the program applicants are interested in and click Apply Now.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They are addressed as international students for fee-paying purposes and are charged the regular international tuition fee for the duration of the program.
- A new student is studying at the University of Salford for the first time, not continuing or progressing from one program to another.
- Studying full-time, on-campus, for the duration of the program.
- Studying an eligible undergraduate program.
- Self-funding. International awards are not available to students, and any part of the tuition fees are paid through a sponsoring organization.
- Applicants must have professional experience gained through work, extra-curricular activities, or their own creative or entrepreneurial projects.
- If applicants are international students, they may need to get a student visa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants will need to submit their undergraduate admission application through UCAS.
- To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must apply via an online application form.
- The most important part of the application is the two-part scholarship essay, which should include the following sections:
- Part 1: Describe how your previous experiences and achievements will help you achieve success here.
- Part 2: Describe how your program of study will enable you to develop a greater understanding of your subject and how that can positively contribute to your home country.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have the following supporting documents to hand:
- Degree certificates
- English language qualifications
- Passport details (required for International applicants)
- Research proposal (for a research degree)
- Admission Requirements: Students from overseas interested in applying to study at Salford should read the information on this page
- Language Requirement: All courses are taught and assessed in English, so applicants must meet minimum English language entry requirements. For undergraduate courses: require IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent.
The University of Salford will award ten scholarships of £5,000 for an undergraduate course for September 2024 intake.