Apply for “University of Milan Grants for Ukrainian Students, Italy 2024/2025”
To recognize the academic achievements of students, the University of Milan is providing Grants for Ukrainian Students in Italy. The grant is available for the academic year 2024/2025.
There are up to twenty awards available for deserving international students who want to be part of the undergraduate or master’s degree at the University of Milan.
The University of Milan is a multidisciplinary public teaching and research institution with eight faculties, two schools, 136 study programmes, 31 doctoral programmes, and 63 specialisation schools.
Why would you like to study at the University of Milan? Students at the University of Milan will obtain a world-class education and employment opportunities while studying in a safe and friendly environment. On a national or international level, the institution has a degree that will meet your needs.
Application Deadline: April
- University/Organization: University of Milan
- Course Level: Undergraduate or master’s degree
- Awards: €6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Twenty grants
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Ukraine
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master’s degree in any subject area offer by the university
- Entrance Requirement: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Ukrainian citizens enrolled at the University of Milan in the 2023/2024 academic year
- Ukrainian citizens belonging to Ukraine-resident households who hold suitable school or academic qualifications to continue or begin studies at the University of Milan in the 2024/2025 academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate or master’s degree coursework at the University. After that, you have to apply online for the award programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are advised to submit a copy of a valid identity document (PDF/A format; max 5 MB). Students may attach even these documents:
- Scholastich and University qualifications and transcripts(preferably in Italian or English(PDF/A format; max 5 MB)
- Italian Language Certification (PDF/A format; max 5 MB)
- Residence permit (PDF/A format; max 5 MB)
- English Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English,
The University of Milan will provide twenty grants worth €6,000.00 each in response to the current humanitarian emergency in Ukraine. Any additional funds may be used to increase the grants.