Apply for “University of Leicester School of Business International UG Merit Scholarship, UK 2024/2025”
Study in the UK and leave your mark on the world. The University of Leicester is delighted to announce the School of Business International UG Merit Scholarship for international students.
The ULSB funding award program is open to all fee-paying international students to learn an undergraduate degree course at Leicester School of Business for January 2024, September 2024, or January 2025.
The University of Leicester was founded in 1921 after the First World War ended in 1918. Leicester is a leading university committed to world-changing research, international excellence, and high-quality inspirational teaching. It is amongst the top universities in the UK and offers various undergraduate and master programs.
Why at the University of Leicester? The placement rate at the University of Leicester is 94%, and the acceptance rate for admissions is 71%. The ULSB is one of the most affordable destinations for students in the United Kingdom. It delivers inspirational education at national and international levels.
University of Leicester School of Business International UG Merit Scholarship, UK 2024/2025
Application Deadline: Open for 2024.
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: School of Business
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate degree courses (split into three subject areas: accounting and finance, economics, and business and management) in any subject offered by the University of Leicester at the School of Business.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicants must be classified as international students for fee purposes.
- Applicants must start a full-time, campus-based undergraduate course in the University of Leicester School of Business, commencing in January 2024, September 2024, or January 2025.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants do not need to submit a separate application for the scholarship. They will automatically consider when they will apply for an undergraduate degree course at Leicester School of Business.
- Supporting Documents: The requirements to study at the University of Leicester for international students are as follows: academic qualification and transcripts, proof of English proficiency, statement of purpose, and two references.
- Admission Requirements: Applying for an undergraduate course, applicants must hold an equivalent qualification from a recognized overseas institution.
- Language Requirement: English language proficiency is required to study at Leicester School of Business.
The funding award rewards academic achievements equivalent to British A-levels as two grades above standard A-level equivalent – £3,000 per year. The fee discount will be calculated based on the standard tuition fee for each year of the course.