Apply for “University of East Anglia Value of Medicine International Scholarships in UK 2024/2025”
Medical students striving to establish a career abroad should not miss out on this wonderful opportunity to study in the UK via the Value of Medicine Scholarship. The scholarship is offered at the University of East Anglia for the academic year 2024/2025.
These scholarships are open to both international and domestic students who want to pursue their undergraduate-level studies in medicine at the University of East Anglia. The applicants must have a genuine need for financial support to be considered for the award. Two winners will be awarded a scholarship of £5,000 each.
The University of East Anglia, founded in 1963, is a public research university in Norwich, England. The university was built on a 320-acre campus in the west of the city center with four faculties and 26 schools of study. UEA presently ranks 330th in Best Global Universities and 342nd in QS World University Rankings 2024.
Why choose to study at the University of East Anglia? The University of East Anglia is an institute that is a home for all students, faculties, and staff equally. The university is a champion of interdisciplinarity that stands for equal opportunity in higher education and is forward-thinking and brave in its approach to decisions.
University of East Anglia Value of Medicine International Scholarships in UK 2024/2025
Application Deadline: June
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: Faculty of Medicine and Health
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: British and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate-level study at the Faculty of Medicine and Health at the University of East Anglia can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate genuine financial need.
- The applicants’ household income must be <£30,000.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students interested in the award must submit a scholarship application form after completing their admission application via the university portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Prepare personal statement
- Academic transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Other course-related documents, if necessary
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of the medical programme they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 64
- LanguageCert SELT – B2
- C1/C2 – 169
- Duolingo – 115
The University of East Anglia will award this scholarship worth £5,000 to two undergraduate students.