Apply for “University of Canberra Gems International Partner Scholarships in Australia 2024/2025”
To support the education of outstanding students in Australia, the University of Canberra is announcing Gems International Partner Scholarships for the academic session 2024/2025.
The main purpose of this grant is to provide financial support and available for overseas students commencing in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
The University of Canberra is a public university located in Bruce, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. It is well-known for its work placements, industry projects, and internships, which allow students to have a taste of their prospective employment before they graduate.
Why study at the University of Canberra? UC allows students to take a visit and learn about the fieldwork and gain exposure as well as practical knowledge under the guidance of well-experienced faculty members. It provides outstanding instruction, versatility, and facilities for learners to keep you on track for academic achievement.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for entry 2024.
- University or Organization: The University of Canberra
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Awards: 10% off Total Tuition Fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a UC Bachelor’s degree coursework
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be a full-time student and have a GPA of 5 out of 7.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to receive this award, an applicant needs to take admission in a bachelors degree program at the university. After that, the eligible participants can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of all relevant academic transcripts, evidence of language proficiency, proof of work experience, and curriculum vitae.
- Language Requirement: The participants have to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The eligible participants will receive an amount of 10% off the Total Tuition Fee for the bachelor’s study program.