Apply for “Universita Della Svizzera Italiana Ukraine Scholarships in Switzerland 2024/2025″
In order to showcase its solidarity with the students affected by the war in Ukraine, the Universita Della Svizzera Italiana has decided to provide Ukraine Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025.
Students can apply for any bachelor’s or master’s degree program of choice offered at the university. Selected candidates will be provided with the full tuition fee expenses.
Established in 1995, Universita Della Svizzera Italiana, very famously known as the University of Lugano in English-speaking contexts, is a public Swiss university with global recognition. It is ranked 625th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Universita Della Svizzera Italiana? USI or the University of Lugano is especially committed to gender equality in the organization of public events and to sustainable development. The university strives to become a natural choice for individuals yearning to grow intellectually humanly, and responsibly.
Application Deadline: June
- University or Organization: Universita della Svizzera italiana
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Ukraine are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a bachelor’s or master’s programme of choice offered at the Universita Della Svizzera Italiana.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Ukrainian national students affected by the conflict or war in Ukraine.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, applicants must complete a dedicated form, i.e. for Lugano Faculties or the Academy of Architecture or contact [email protected] (Lugano) or [email protected] (Mendrisio) for questions relating scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of past diplomas
- Certified translation of any diplomas written in a language other than Italian, German, French, English, or Spanish
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal letter of motivation
- Copy of an identity card or passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the program-specific requirements for the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL IBT – 65
- TOEFL PBT – 513
- TOEFL CBT – 183
- TOEIC – 785
- Cambridge English – B2
The Universita Della Svizzera Italiana will present the selected students with a scholarship covering the full tuition fee of the programme undertaken by them.