Apply for “Undergraduate Faculty of Social Sciences Scholarships for International Students in Turkey 2024/2025”
Ozyegin University is accepting applications for the Undergraduate Faculty of Social Sciences Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2024/2025 in Turkey.
Students can apply for any undergraduate degree program of choice offered at the university. Selected candidates will be provided with educational funds.
Ozyegin University is a non-profit private university in Istanbul, Turkey. Ozyegin University was also ranked fourth out of all universities in an online survey of 15.700 students from 89 universities. The mission of Ozyegin University is to create, share, and apply knowledge in the service of society.
Why choose to study at Ozyegin University? Ozyegin University always opens new horizons and presents new opportunities to students to enable them to discover their true competencies. It provides extensive flexibility to students and staff members. Students from more than 73 countries are represented within the student body. Ozyegin University’s leading values are freedom, flexibility, multidimensionality and accessibility. It comes to life through the internationalization of student life and faculty makeup.
Application Deadline: August
- University or Organization: Ozyegin University
- Department: Faculty of Social Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Psychology, International Relations, Architecture, Architecture (Turkish)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the application portal of the university. After that, applicants will be considered to apply.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to upload the following documents, so you need to have scanned versions of each of these ready for upload:
- The official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries
- Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
- Statement of Motivation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for admission to their respected university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must submit certificates of English language proficiency test results.
The successfully selected international students will be provided with education funds to support the undergraduate degree programme undertaken at Ozyegin University.