Apply for “Undergraduate Architecture Scholarships for International Students in UK 2024/2025”
With the motive of rewarding students’ talent in the UK, the University of Bradford is providing the Undergraduate Architecture Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025.
The scholarship will benefit all undergraduate applicants, both international and home that enroll in the undergraduate degree course.
The University of Bradford is a public university in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, with plate glass buildings. It provides a variety of services to assist you while studying and prepare you for a career anywhere in the world.
Why would you like to study at the University of Bradford? The university provides a world-class education for students. It is recognized for its world-class teaching and research, which possess the potential to change the world. Students can take advantage of novel classroom environments and new entertainment and research venues.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2024/2025.
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Upto £7,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International or domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Architecture and BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology, BEng (Hons) Architectural Engineering offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students awarded the scholarship are expected to be fully engaged with their studies – demonstrated through course attendance and submission of work.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, students are required to enroll on the UCAS website at the university. The scholarship is automatically applied; this means that all self-funding students that take up their place on the course will be awarded the respective scholarship – there is no need to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to attach a CV, personal statement, letter of motivation, and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high-school certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: In order to study at the university, you need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The university will provide benefits for International and domestic students.
- International students will benefit from a generous scholarship through a £7,500 reduction on their yearly tuition fees.
- Home students will benefit from a cash bursary of £2,000 (paid in three installments in November, March, and June)