Apply for “Undergraduate Academic Excellence International Scholarships in Australia 2024/2025”
To help students to be able to afford quality education at an affordable price, the Australian College of Applied Professions has launched its Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship application has been exclusively extended to international and domestic students who have undertaken the highlighted bachelor programmes at ACAP. Top-performing full-time students will be considered and offered tuition fee coverage of the undertaken programme.
The Australian College of Applied Professions is a registered training organization and higher education provider that specializes in teaching courses in psychology, counseling, coaching, case management and people management.
Why choose to study at the Australian College of Applied Professions? ACAP is an international leader in providing professional training in the broad field of applied psychology. It was established to make the study of applied psychology accessible to the wider public beyond the narrow confines of traditional university teachings.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted three weeks before each trimester commences.
- University or Organization: The Australian College of Applied Professions
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international as well as domestic students, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for the Bachelor of Counselling, Bachelor of Criminology and Justice, Bachelor of Psychological Sciences, Bachelor of Psychological Sciences and Counselling, Bachelor of Psychological Sciences and Criminology, or Bachelor of Social Work offered at the Australian College of Applied Professions.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate applicants at ACAP.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission online. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to attach certified copies of all academic qualifications including school and English language test results and any relevant employment documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be 18-21 years of age or above and hold a Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (or equivalent), or a Certificate IV or above (or equivalent).
- Language Requirement: The students must provide current evidence of their English language proficiency for admission to ACAP. Specific requirements can be obtained n the programme information age.
The applicants selected will be awarded the total course fees for one unit of study in the subsequent trimester of the programme undertaken at ACAP.