Apply for “UG Psychology International Excellence Scholarships, UK 2024/2025”
Applications are being accepted from outstanding international students for the UG Psychology International Excellence Scholarships funded by the University of Leeds. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2024/2025.
The educational award is open to brilliant international participants who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences.
Established in 1904, the University of Leeds is one of Europe’s most prestigious universities, constantly ranking high in UK league tables. It is dedicated to attracting the smartest and greatest students from all around the world, regardless of their background.
Why study at the University of Leeds? Students will feel valued for their unique contribution, and they will graduate equipped to make a difference as true global citizens.
UG Psychology International Excellence Scholarships, UK
Application Deadline: The applications are now open
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Up to £6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree courses within the Schools of Chemical and Process Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computing, Electronic, and Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering and Physics, and Astronomy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students achieving AAA or above at A level (or equivalent) will be considered for the scholarship. Self-funding students who successfully complete the University of Leeds International Foundation Year will also be eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission to an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Leeds. After getting enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and a CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Eligible students will receive an award amount of BSc Psychology Total: £10,000 and Advanced Psychology MPsyc, BSc Total: £10,000 at the University of Leeds for the academic session 2024/2025.