Apply for “UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships in UK 2024/2025”
Remove the economic hurdles that stand in the way of education. Apply for Global Undergraduate Scholarships at the University College London in the UK. This funding opportunity is open for the academic year 2024/2025.
This award aims to enable and encourage international students from low-income backgrounds to pursue full-time undergraduate degree studies at UCL.
University College London is the third-largest university in the world. UCL is London’s leading multifunctional university, with over 13,000 employees and 42,000 students from 150 countries. It was founded in 1826 in the heart of London.
Why study at the University College London? With well-trained teachers, unrivaled facilities, and devoted support staff, UCL is an ideal learning environment. This university offers students a fantastic opportunity to improve their language skills while increasing their chances of a successful future.
Application Deadline: April
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Up to 30
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degrees in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To consider your candidacy for this program, applicants must fulfill all the requirements:
- Be eligible to pay the overseas fee rate
- Come from a low-income background
- AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time undergraduate degree at UCL in 2024/2025
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be considered for this funding scheme, then you must apply for an approved study program at the university and complete an application form.
- Login to Portico with your normal details.
- Click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you wish to apply for funding for.
- In the application screen, click on ‘Funding’ in the menu at the top of the page.
- You are now on the funding page. To find out which funds you are eligible to apply for, click ‘Check and apply’ under ‘Funds Available.’
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are recommended to submit the following documents: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: The candidates also must meet the UCL Standard English language proficiency requirements (e.g., IELTS 6.5 or above overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each subset)
The University College London will grant 30 scholarships with full tuition fees each for overseas fee-paying students.