Apply for “TRU Gaglardi Outstanding International Student Award in USA 2024/2025”
Thompson Rivers University is inviting academically bright students to apply for the TRU Gaglardi Outstanding International Student Award. International students are encouraged to study in Canada for the academic year 2024/2025.
This award will be provided to one full-time international student pursuing a degree study program at Thompson Rivers University. They involved in on-campus clubs and activities and have attained a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher to be considered for this award. The winner can expect the award to be directed towards the tuition fee of the study program undertaken by them at TRU.
Thompson Rivers University is a public teaching and research university ranked Canada’s #1 Platinum-ranked sustainable university. The university was founded in 1970 and serves its regional, national, and international learners and their communities with high-quality and flexible education, training, research, and scholarship.
Why choose to study at Thompson Rivers University? Thompson Rivers University is a comprehensive, learner-centered, sustainable university. The university aims to lead in sustainability and support its core themes: student success, research, intercultural understanding, and sustainability.
Application Deadline: January .
- University or Organization: Thompson Rivers University
- Department: Bob Gaglardi School of Business and Economics
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by Thompson Rivers University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must have a GPA of 3.00 or higher.
- The applicants must demonstrate active participation in on-campus clubs and activities in a letter of introduction.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates can make their initial admission application by logging in to the university portal. Students must submit a separate application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree certificate
- Letter of intent
- Reference letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must submit all necessary documents and meet the program-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- IELTS – 6.5
- TWE – 4.5
Thompson Rivers University will present the selected students TRU Gaglardi Outstanding International Student Award, typically towards the tuition fee of the undertaken program.