Become a part of a unique creative community with access to unrivaled connections and real-world industry experiences by applying to the BIMM Institute through the Tim Pope Filmmaking Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025.This scholarship will cover the cost of study for the Bachelor (Hons) Filmmaking programme undertaken by the selected candidates at the BIMM Institute. Interested students must be holding an offer to study the BA (Hons) Filmmaking course at BIMM Institute Berlin in September 2024 to be considered for this scholarship.
BIMM Institute is Europe’s largest, most connected music institute, with 8 colleges based in vibrant musical cities across the UK and Europe. For over 35 years, BIMM has equipped its students with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the demands of the music business – and graduate feeling industry-ready.
Why choose to study at the BIMM Institute? BIMM Institute provides the highest quality of academic education alongside hands-on, exciting experiences that help its students to find their place in the music industry. Innovative, relevant, and industry-led programmes are designed and taught at BIMM, and students are given access to industry icons through exclusive sessions.
Tim Pope Filmmaking Scholarships for International Students at BIMM Institute
Application Deadline: July
- University or Organization: BIMM Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in UK and Europe.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Bachelor (Hons) Filmmaking programme at the BIMM Institute.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have completed an application portfolio review?for BA (Hons) Filmmaking.
- The applicants must have received and accepted a conditional* or an unconditional offer of study for BA (Hons) Filmmaking from the BIMM Institute Admissions Team.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made online via the university portal. Students are required to submit a scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The questions should be responded to in the English language, and answer the following questions:
- Can you describe a particular filmmaker whose career progression you admire, and why?
- How do you feel Equality & Diversity issues can be addressed within the film industry?
- What are your career goals?
- Who are your film and creative influences?
- Please?include links to any evidence of your work supporting your essay, e.g., links to social media ?around releases/demos, events/videos you have created, stream of a show/blogs you have written/ articles you have published, mood boards/websites you have designed, press releases/EPKs you have created and any references from placements or internships.
- Admission Requirements: Students must fulfill all requirements for admission at BIMM.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language proficiency requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, etc., are accepted at BIMM.
The scholarship will cover the tuition fee of the Bachelor of Filmmaking programme undertaken by the selected students at BIMM Institute.