Apply for “Tiffin University International President Scholarships in USA 2024/2025″
Grab the mind-blowing opportunity by applying for the International President Scholarships funded by Tiffin University in the USA. This funding program is open for the academic year 2024/2025.
The educational award is available for candidates from all around the world who want to start an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Founded in 1888, the institute is well-known throughout the United States for its excellent academic programs, knowledgeable teachers, and tranquil studying atmosphere. For 30 years, the university was known as the Commercial College, which was associated with Heidelberg College.
Why study at Tiffin University? While studying at this university, students can attend the Professional Development Workshop. The university offers various scholarships to students for assisting them in their higher education and also provides undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degrees in a variety of on-campus, off-campus, and online formats.
Application Deadline: July
- University: Tiffin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $14,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- For freshman applicants, a GPA of 3.200 – 3.749.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with good academic records.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, students can start their undergraduate admission application online. The student’s eligibility to be considered for the award will be determined upon application.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all secondary schools or examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets, and certificates directly to Tiffin University in an official, sealed envelope, and a Copy of your passport
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have a Satisfactory TOEFL score (61 iBT) or IELTS score of 5 or an iTEP score of 3.4.
Tiffin University will provide an award amount of $14,000 to the high-achieving candidates.