Apply for “Technological University of the Shannon President’s International Scholarships in Ireland 2024/2025”
To remove the financial barriers on your way to study abroad, the Technological University of the Shannon is presenting a mind-blowing opportunity called President’s International Scholarships. The program is designed for international students for the academic year of 2024/2025.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to international students to receive funding towards an undergraduate or postgraduate degree study at the Technological University of the Shannon.
The Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest is a public technological university. TUS offer a wide variety of programmes at the undergraduate and postgraduate level, delivered on a full-time and part-time basis.
Why study at the Technological University of the Shannon? While studying at this university, students will get world class education. If you’re having trouble with your coursework or find a certain section particularly difficult, a tutor can help you one-on-one or in a group setting. Tutors can assist with a variety of issues, including specific course topics, exam preparation, and study techniques.
Application Deadline: May
- University or Organization: Technological University of the Shannon
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered at the TUS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new international students
- Candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted online on the university portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university: such as relevant exam transcripts, Exam Certificates should show the name of the Exam/Award, the subject(s) taken, and the final grade(s) achieved to the application form.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: Scores of TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, Duolingo, etc. are accepted.
The selected students to be awarded scholarships will be provided tuition fees for the undertaken degree programme at the Technological University of the Shannon.