Apply for “TC Beirne School of Law Leadership, Excellence and Diversity (LEAD) Scholarships in Australia 2024/2025”
The University of Queensland is excited to offer the TC Beirne School of Law Leadership, Excellence and Diversity (LEAD) Scholarships for students . This scholarship is awarded to domestic students who are enrolled in an undergraduate degree at the university. The scholarship amount is $8,000 per year, and it is renewable for up to three years.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to motivated and talented students who demonstrate academic excellence and leadership potential. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, be sure to submit your application before the deadline.
TC Beirne School of Law Leadership, Excellence and Diversity (LEAD) Scholarships in Australia 2024/2025
Application Deadline: November
- Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: $8,000 per year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Subject: Law
- Nationality: Domestic Student
- The award can be taken in Australia.
The Leadership, Excellence, and Diversity (LEAD) scholarship was established in 2016 to support students who are committed to professional excellence. The scholarship provides a dedicated academic mentor and a non-residential membership in a UQ college in the first year. Non-residential memberships include services such as college meals, events, use of recreational facilities, internal courses, and a strong collegiate network during the transition from high school to university.
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligibility: Students can apply for an Undergraduate degree offered at the University of Queensland.
You’re eligible if you:
- Are a domestic student
- Completed your senior schooling in Australia within two years of application, or will be completing it in the year of application
- Intend to enroll and gain admission as a commencing student in the Bachelor of Laws (Honours) in 2024 (including dual programs) or have already accepted an offer to commence as a student in 2024
- Have not completed any prior tertiary study at bachelor level or higher
- Can demonstrate educational, social, and/or financial disadvantage
- Are available to participate in a formal interview with UQ on a date set by the university
How to Apply
To apply for the UQ Law School Leadership, Excellence and Diversity (LEAD) Scholarship, you need to:
– submit an application to study law at UQ via QTAC;
– provide evidence of your academic excellence;
– demonstrate leadership qualities or potential; and
– identify your experience of diversity or disadvantage.
The deadline for applications is November each year, and scholarships are awarded in early December. For more information, visit the LEAD Application Guide or FAQ page.