Apply for “T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarships at University of Queensland, Australia 2024/2025”
Release the financial burdens that stand in the method of education. Apply for the T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarship at the University of Queensland and support your study in Australia for the academic year 2024/2025.
The educational ward assists outstanding international students who want to commence an undergraduate degree in the School of Law at the UQ. Successful applicants will receive two scholarships of 25% or 50% of the law’s component of your degree program.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a public research university located in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Founded in 1909, it is one of the oldest universities in Australia and is a member of the prestigious Group of Eight, which comprises Australia’s leading research-intensive universities.
Why choose the University of Queensland? UQ has a powerful global focus, with a various student body from over 140 countries. It also has collaborations with universities around the world, providing opportunities for students to study overseas or participate in global research collaborations. UQ’s campuses are vibrant and dynamic places, with a wide range of clubs, societies, and cultural events on offer. UQ is also located in Brisbane, one of Australia’s most liveable cities, which offers a great lifestyle with a warm climate, beautiful beaches, and a thriving arts and culture scene.
T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarships at University of Queensland, Australia 2024/2025
Application Deadline: October
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: School of Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25% or 50%
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree in Law subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have applied for a place as an international student and have not yet commenced at UQ.
- They do not hold another scholarship that the Dean considers to be similar.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they can submit their application through an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a copy of the following required documents:
- A copy of your CV
- Academic transcripts
- 2 reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the required conditions for their undergraduate degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
The University of Queensland will provide two scholarships are on offer:
- One scholarship covering 25% of the tuition fees
- One scholarship covering 50% of the tuition fees