Apply for “Sydney Awards for Bangladesh Students, Australia 2024/2025”
Education provides access to a world of new ideas and opportunities for intellectual growth. Keeping this in mind, the University of Sydney has established the Sydney Awards for Bangladesh students for the academic year 2024/2025.
The programme aims to help high-potential applicants to achieve their personal and academic goals by supporting their studies at the University of Sydney. This award recognizes the academic achievements of applicants from Bangladesh.
The University of Sydney is a public research university ranked 38th in QS Global World Rankings and 27th in Best Global Universities. Founded in 1850 as Australia’s first university, it is regarded as one of its leading universities. The university is one of Australia’s six sandstone universities.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is an internationally known university consistently ranked in the top 50 universities globally to be a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2024/2025
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate, or postgraduate research
- Award: 20% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International or Bangladesh Students
- The Award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to any full-time undergraduate coursework, postgraduate coursework, or postgraduate research degree at the University of Sydney.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Applicants must be Bangladesh citizens. Proof of residency will be required.
- Receive admission into full-time undergraduate coursework, postgraduate coursework, or postgraduate research degree, commencing in 2025.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit their application for admission via the online portal of the University of Sydney.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to submit a personal statement on the topic of:
- Tell us about yourself (maximum 200 words)
- Tell us what has inspired you to apply to the University (maximum 200 words)
- Please tell us what you want to achieve with your studies at the University or how it will help you achieve your goals (maximum 200 words).
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a first-class high school certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit certificates of English Language proficiency. You should provide evidence of English language ability by IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Sydney will provide a 20% contribution of the tuition fee for candidates for the duration of their course.