Apply for “SVSU President’s International Scholarships in USA 2024/2025”
Saginaw Valley State University is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its President’s International Scholarships program in the USA.
The programme aims to encourage overseas students who want to pursue the undergraduate or graduate degree at SVSU. It is a competitive scholarship awarded to students who have achieved a high level of academic success.
Saginaw Valley State University will be renowned for its innovative teaching, experiential learning and state-of-the-art facilities and be the first choice for those striving for personal and professional success. SVSU offers over 100 academic programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels with approximately 8,500 students at its main campus in University Center.
Why choose to study at the Saginaw Valley State University? SVSU delivers high-quality academic programs that lead to student success, improved retention, and enrollment stability. The university places a premium on educational innovation that interests students in their studies.
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis at Saginaw Valley State University.
- University or Organization: Saginaw Valley State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Up to $2,500 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for undergraduate or graduate degree programmes of a choice variable at the Saginaw Valley State University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- The applicants must be international undergraduate and graduate students that may have excellent GPA and have given an entrance exam.