Apply for “SV Red and White Awards for International Students at Saginaw Valley State University, USA 2024/2025”
Unleash your potential and meet all your academic goals with the help of the SV Red and White Award offered by the Saginaw Valley State University for the academic year 2024/2025.
This award is valued at $50,000 and $13,000 for undergraduate and graduate students respectively. This scholarship application is open only to international students. They will be awarded the scholarship as tuition fee discounts. The selection of winners will be done based on GPA and entrance exam scores.
Founded in 1963 as Saginaw Valley College, Saginaw Valley State University is a public university in University Center, Michigan. SVSU ranked 112th in Regional Universities Midwest, delivers high-quality academic programs that lead to student success, improved retention, and enrolment stability.
Why choose to study at the Saginaw Valley State University? The Saginaw Valley State University’s mission is to transform lives through educational excellence and dynamic partnerships, unleashing possibilities for impact in its community and worldwide. The university values innovation in teaching that engages students in learning.
SV Red and White Awards for International Students at Saginaw Valley State University, USA
Application Deadline: Applications at Saginaw Valley State University are accepted on a rolling basis. However, students must follow programme specific application deadlines, if any.
- University or Organization: Saginaw Valley State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $50,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for undergraduate or graduate degree programmes of choice variable at the Saginaw Valley State University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international undergraduate and graduate students that may have excellent GPA and have given an entrance exam.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must first apply for admission via the university portal. All eligible international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelors degree
- Official copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Copy of most recent teaching certificate or departmental approval
- Evidence of financial support
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet all the academic requirements of the programme they wish to join at Saginaw Valley State University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
Successfully selected candidates will be provided approximately $50,000 and $13,000 as tuition fee discounts towards the fees of the undertaken undergraduate and graduate programme respectively by the Saginaw Valley State University.