Apply for “Support A Named Scholarships for International Students in UK 2024/2025”
Guildhall School of Music and Drama has established a Support A Named Scholarship for students that seek financial help to pursue their careers in music and drama. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2024/2025.
The scholarship is a unique initiative that enables an individual to help potential-filled students to support their studies at GSMD. Individuals can create a scholarship in their name, which is offered to undergraduate or postgraduate domestic and international students. The scholarship award can go up to £30,000 per annum.
Founded in 1880, The Guildhall School of Music and Drama is a conservatoire and drama school located in the City of London, United Kingdom. Guildhall School scores 94.2/100 for Music and 94.4/100 for Drama and has risen to fourth place of all higher education institutions for Music in the 2021 Guardian University Guide music league table, and ranked second of all higher education institutions for Drama in the drama league table.
Why choose to study at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama? Guildhall School of Music and Drama is a vibrant, international community of musicians, actors, and production artists in the heart of the City of London. GSMD is a global leader in creative and professional practice and promotes innovation, experiment, and research. It is also one of the UK’s leading providers of lifelong learning in the performing arts, offering inspiring training for children, young people, adult learners, and creative and business professionals.
Application Deadline: October
- University or Organization: Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: £30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All UK national and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate level study programmes across music, acting, production arts, and research field offered at Guildhall School of Music and Drama can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be undergraduate or postgraduate students enrolled in any music, acting, production arts, and research programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply online on the application portal of the school.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit documents such as audition tapes, performances, etc.
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university for the level of study they wish to apply for.
- Language Requirement: The students must are required to meet the English language requirements of the school.
The selected students will be provided a scholarship worth up to £30,000 per annum towards any desired UG or PG programme at GSMD.