Apply for “Study in BIT International Scholarships in China 2024/2025”
Beijing Institute of Technology is pleased to bring international students an opportunity to pursue their higher education in China with the help of the Study in BIT International Scholarships offered for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship application is offered to all the non-Chinese students willing to undertake an undergraduate or graduate degree programme. The students are required to make an admission application to be considered for this award worth the full tuition fee of the study programme.
Beijing Institute of Technology is a national leading co-educational public university located in Beijing, China which was established in 1940. Beijing Institute of Technology is ranked 361st in Best Global Universities. It is dedicated to developing lofty ideals and sound scholarship.
Why choose to study at the Beijing Institute of Technology? Beijing Institute of Technology’s vision is to become a leading institution with a renowned faculty and commitment culture to develop rigorous academic disciplines and prepare students for the challenges of a changing business world. BIT develops innovative leaders, management theories and methods to advance the sustainable economic and societal development of China.
Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing. However, students are required to observe course-specific application deadlines, if any.
- University or Organization: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be non-Chinese students.
- The applicants must be full-time registered students in partner universities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply through the designated application portal of the institute. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- The Photocopy of Passport (photo page and China visa page)
- The Certified/Notarized Copy of High School Transcripts (Chinese or English version )
- The Certified/Notarized Copy of High School Diploma (Chinese or English version)
- Personal Statement/Study Plan
- BIT Freshmen Scholarship Application Form
- Applications under 18 must upload all materials required in Application Materials for Students under 18
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner
- Financial Guarantee Letter (The certificate of bank savings)
- Non-criminal Record (Issued by the local police station)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be between 18 and 25. Applicants under 18 should provide a certificate of a guardian who has Beijing residency.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- HSK5 180
- TOEFL 80
- IELTS 5.5
The successfully selected students will be provided a full tuition fee covering scholarships by the Beijing Institute of Technology for the degree programme undertaken them.