Apply for “Stipendium Hungaricum Full International Scholarship at University of Pécs, Hungary 2024/2025”
The University of Pécs has partnered with the Stipendium Hungaricum to provide the Stipendium Hungaricum Full Scholarship program for the academic year 2024/2025.
International students are eligible to apply for this application against any bachelor’s, master or doctoral program undertaken at the University of Pécs. The scholarship will cover tuition fees and a maximum stipend of HUF 140 000 per month. Supervised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs currently, 68 sending partners are engaged in the program.
Founded in 1912, the University of Pécs is ranked 701 in the QS World University Rankings and has an overall score of 4.0 stars, according to student reviews on Study portals. Pécs is a Hungarian educational institution. The University of Pécs has reasonable tuition & accommodation fees; living costs in Hungary in general are considered low by European standards.
Why at the University of Pécs? Pécs is found in the heart of Europe. It is easy to discover all major European touristic hubs from Pécs. Candidates will acquire the skills and knowledge they need to prepare for their future careers and create a soft evolution from student to professional.
Application Deadline: November- January
- University or Organization: University of Pécs
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master or Doctoral
- Award: HUF 140 000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hungary
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in bachelor, master or doctoral programs offered by the University of Pécs.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must have high school certificates for a bachelor’s degree,
- Must have an undergraduate degree for a master’s program, and
- Applicants must have a master’s degree for a doctoral level program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission to their preferred University of Pécs that is involved in the Stipendium Hungaricum Program. Applications must be submitted here.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must meet the document requirements at the University of Sheffield.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must log in to the university portal.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language proficiency requirements. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, etc are commonly accepted across Hungarian higher education institutes.
The University of Pécs provides full scholarships in every field of study:
- Tuition-free Education: exemption from the payment of tuition fees.
- Monthly Stipend
- Non-degree, bachelor, master and one-tier master level: monthly HUF 43 700 contributions to the living expenses for 12 months a year until the completion of studies,
- Doctoral Level: monthly HUF 140 000 for 12 months a year until the completion of studies.
- Accommodation: dormitory placement OR a monthly contribution of HUF 40 000 to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period.
- Medical Insurance: health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance for up to HUF 100 000 a year/person.