Apply for “Sports Scholarships at DISTED College, Malaysia 2024/2025”
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to thrive and achieve significance in knowledge to fulfill your career goals by applying for the Sports Scholarships offered by the DISTED College for the academic year 2024/2025.
Diploma-level programs can be supported with the award of this scholarship. All Malaysian national students who have undertaken any diploma programme at the DISTED College are eligible to win this scholarship, the award of which will contribute 100% towards the tuition fee of the undertaken programme.
DISTED College is a private college within George Town, the capital city of the Malaysian state of Penang, ranking at the 105th position in the country among national colleges with a mission to help and encourage students to pursue academic excellence, leading to graduates with the good knowledge, skills, and positive attributes to serve the industry and community.
Why choose to study at DISTED College? DISTED College is one of the best private colleges in Penang, Malaysia. It is committed to providing education and training to young students to serve the needs of industry and community while thriving on the community’s confidence and the strengths of its well-developed programmes, handpicked staff, and student care practices.
Application Deadline: The application process is open. International students are suggested to apply at least three months before the designated intake.
- University or Organization: DISTED College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a diploma programme offered at the DISTED College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new applicants for Diploma Student enrolling for the 2024 intake.
- The applicants must be National Athletes representing Malaysia for the last two years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must fill out the admission application form. Interested students must submit a separate scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor degree transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Passport-sized photos
- High school graduation certificate
- Other course-specific documents
- Admission Requirements: Students must check the university’s requirements for international students.
- Language Requirement: The students are requested to meet the English language proficiency requirements of the college.
A scholarship covering a 100% tuition fee of the undertaken degree programme by the selected students at the DISTED College will be awarded.