Apply for “Singapore Undergraduate Scholarship at Norwich University of the Arts, UK 2024/2025”
In recognition of significant contributions made by international students and to honor its commitment to diversity, the Norwich University of the Arts is introducing the Singapore Undergraduate Scholarship for the academic year 2024/2025.
This is an international scholarship awarded on the basis of merit by the Norwich University of Arts especially to Singapore national students to undertake an undergraduate study programme starting in September 2024 at the Norwich University of Arts. One student will be chosen and awarded £2,000.
The Norwich University of the Arts is a public university in Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom ranking 154th nationwide, founded as Norwich School of Design in 1845 and has a long history of arts education. NUA aims to be the best specialist university for arts, design, architecture, and media study in Europe.
Why choose to study at the Norwich University of the Arts? NUA has thrived as an established university alongside attaining a national reputation for its innovative and creative community and a firm commitment to offering practice-based courses highly prized by the creative industries that afford students space to develop their skills and pursue their passion.
Singapore Undergraduate Scholarship at Norwich University of the Arts, UK
Application Deadline: June
- University or Organization: Norwich University of the Arts
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards:1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Singaporean national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate programme of choice offered at the Norwich University of the Arts.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new overseas entrants starting in September 2024.
- The applicants must have an offer letter and confirmed interest in the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can use the UCAS portal to apply for admission to the NUA. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present academic transcripts, a copy of their passport or visa, and other course or country-specific documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have 3 A-level qualifications at grades BBB, International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum of 27 points, a minimum of 2 DP courses with a score of 4 or above, and completion of the careers-related study, or UAL Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Art and Design or Foundation Diploma in Art & Design on merit or meet the country-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 59
- IELTS for UKVI – 6.0
- ESOL SELT B2 – 33
- UKVI B2 – Pass
- ISE – B2 or above
The successfully selected winner will be presented with a scholarship award amount of £2,000 to contribute to the cost of study incurred by them at the Norwich University of the Arts.