Apply for “Simon Browne KC Scholarships in Law for International Students in UK 2024/2025”
Simon Browne KC Scholarship in Law is a new funding opportunity available for the academic year 2024/2025. The grant is offered by the University of East Anglia for British and international students.
The scholarship, valued at a total of £15,000, i.e.,£5,000 over three years, will be awarded to undergraduate law students enrolled full-time at the Faculty of Social Science and Faculty of Law.
The University of East Anglia, a public research university in, is a home for everyone, a champion of interdisciplinarity that stands for equal opportunity in higher education, ranking 330th in Best Global Universities and 342nd in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the University of East Anglia? The University of East Anglia is an international and multicultural community driving excellence in teaching, learning and research. It values and welcomes diversity and is a forward-thinking and brave educational institute. Students at UEA are pushed to achieve greater goals and positively influence the world around.
Simon Browne KC Scholarships in Law for International Students in UK 2024/2025
Application Deadline: The scholarship application is open.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: Faculty of Social Science and Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £15,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from any country, UK or other country, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate-level degree programmes of choice offered at the Faculty of Social Science and Faculty of Law can be applied for at the University of East Anglia.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate study at UEA.
- The applicants must self-funded.
- The applicants must demonstrate genuine financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made via the UCAS portal. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to prepare a personal statement, academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and other course-related documents, if necessary.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the country-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE –64
- LanguageCert SELT – B2
- C1/C2 – 169
- Duolingo – 115
The winning undergraduate students will be awarded a scholarship worth £15,000, presented in 3 annual installments of £5,000 over three years of the applied undergraduate program at UEA.