Apply for “SG and JG Scholarship (MIT Sydney) for International Students at Federation University, Australia 2024/2025”
Federation University proposes SG and JG scholarships (MIT Sydney) to deliver world-class education to high-caliber international students for the academic year 2024/2025.
The scholarship is available to intelligent global female candidates who wish to pursue a bachelor’s, Honors, or postgraduate degree at the Federation. Applicants will receive one scholarship of $7,000, to be paid in two installments.
Federation University was founded in 1870. It is a general, dual-sector institute established in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia. It is the fourth oldest tertiary education institution. It suggests a variety of degree programs that support applicants to grow the enormous knowledge and skills required in today’s competitive globe.
Why study at Federation University? The FU is regarded as one of the biggest and greatest-growing institutes in the country. The university proposes a combination of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. The university will supply a positive and enriching on-campus experience and a natural environment to undertake your study.
SG and JG Scholarship (MIT Sydney) for International Students at Federation University, Australia 2024/2025
Application Deadline: April
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Honors, Postgraduate
- Award: $7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic or international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a Bachelor, Honors, or Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- New/commencing student in 2024
- They must be an International student
- It must be a female Student
- Undertaking bachelor, honors, or postgraduate program (excluding research degrees)
- Undertaking study at the MIT Sydney Campus
- Active and enrolled for the full-year post-census date
- It can be full-time or part-time
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission through the university portal. After that, students who open applications must complete the application form questions and provide the required written references.
- Supporting Documents: A reference letter is a written statement provided by a responsible person with knowledge of your circumstances. A responsible person is someone who satisfies each of the following:
- Is an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is 18 years of age or older
- And has known you for at least 12 months or for the entire duration of the circumstance(s), whichever is shorter and is not related to you by birth, marriage, de facto, or same-sex relationship.
- And does not live with you or reside at your residence and can comment knowledgeably about your situation without being briefed about the circumstance(s).
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, applicants must meet all the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the minimum English Language Requirements for entry into a Federation University Australia program.
The Federation University will provide one scholarship. Selected students will receive $7,000, to be paid in two installments. $3,500 after the first census date and $3,500 after the second census date.