Apply for “SEFS International Undergraduate International Scholarship at University College Cork, Ireland 2024/2025”
The University College Cork is delighted to announce the SEFS International Undergraduate Scholarship in Ireland. The grant programme is open for the academic session 2024/2025.
This scheme is established to support international students who want to enter in the undergraduate coursework at the university.
The University College Cork was established in 1845 and now has 21,000 students, including 15000 undergraduates and 4400 postgraduate and research students. UCC is a research-intensive, highly competitive university in Ireland.
Why study at the University College Cork? Candidates will gain the skills and knowledge to prepare for their future careers and make a smooth transition from student to professional. To help them develop their skills in various fields, they would have access to world-class facilities and cultural activities.
Application Deadline: May
- University or Organization: University College Cork
- Department: College of Science, Engineering and Food Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25% fee reduction
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in College of Science, Engineering and Food Science offered by the University College Cork
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International (non-EU) undergraduate students who have an accepted offer
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must complete and submit their admission applications via the UCC Application of the university. All eligible students will be considered automatically awarded the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of equivalent competence in the English Language through their school-leaving examination or matriculation examination or by achieving the minimum standard in a recognised English language test, as specified below. Specific tests (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE).
The University College Cork will provide a 25% fee reduction to high-potential applicants for each year of study.