Apply for “School of Food & Advanced Technology First Year Undergraduate Scholarships in New Zealand 2024/2025”
Massey University is welcoming overseas students to participate in the School of Food & Advanced Technology First Year Undergraduate Scholarships in New Zealand for the academic year 2024/2025.
The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage students who want to enroll in Engineering, Food Technology, or Nutritional Science degree at Massey University. Up to 10 scholarships will be awarded to the value of $3,000 for one year only.
Massey University is a public research university that was established in 1927. It has educated and collaborated with outstanding professors. It provides bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees to help you advance your career. It was one of the world’s top 300 universities.
Why choose Massey University? Massey University is an innovative, self-reliant, outward-facing institution committed to defining our future. Our students can expect a teaching and learning environment that will enable them to be creative, connected, and innovative contributors to society. We are a research-led university that is committed to the application of knowledge. The university prepares aspirants and supports them in their professions with excellence and integrity. It has been making study more affordable for applicants facing financial hardship to achieve their dream.
Application Deadline: May
- University or Organization: Massey University
- Department: School of Food & Advanced Technology
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: NZD $3,000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at Massey University are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to take the admission application portal in the Undergraduate degree program at Massey University.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit original academic records from high school, CV, passport, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the entry and academic requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose primary language is not English must provide evidence of their proficiency in the English language IELTS and TOEFL scores.
- A minimum IELTS 5.5
- A recent IELTS 6.0
Massey University will provide an award amount of NZD $3,000 for one year only for successful candidates for an undergraduate degree.