Apply for “RUMC Scholarships for Indian Students in Malaysia 2024/2025”
Are you interested to receive high-quality clinical training in a highly cost-effective way? Then you must check out the RUMC Scholarships for Indian students offered at the RCSI & UCD in Malaysia for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship is offered to all international students entering from India to pursue an undergraduate medicine programme at RCSI & UCD. Students that score an overall average of 95% in CBSE or equivalent can receive this 20% scholarship.
RCSI & UCD Malaysia Campus is a private medical university in Penang, Malaysia. It is one of the Foreign University Branch Campus in Malaysia, in collaboration with the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and University College Dublin.
Why choose to study at the RCSI & UCD Malaysia Campus? Joining the RCSI & UCD is like receiving the best of both worlds. The curriculum used by the school sets apart its students as being clinically distinguished graduates, competent and confident to begin the challenging houseman years in Malaysia or the world.
Application Deadline: May
- University or Organization: RCSI & UCD Malaysia Campus
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 20% Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: All Indian national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can take up an undergraduate medicine programme at RCSI & UCD.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be accepted and must have paid the deposit by the application deadline.
- The students must have scored 95% overall.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first enquire and apply online via the application portal. All eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide academic documents like high school transcripts, etc.
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have scored an average of 95% overall in any 3 subjects with a score of 90% and above in each individual science subject, i.e. Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics/Physics or 3As at A-level / 38 points at IBDP or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university if any.
The applicants selected will be provided a 20% scholarship towards the undertaken undergraduate medicine programme.