Apply for “Rowe Scientific Chemistry Scholarship at Charles Sturt University, Australia 2024/2025”
Planning to support the education of outstanding students in Australia, Charles Sturt University is announcing the Rowe Scientific Chemistry Scholarship for international students for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship program aims to attract new and highly qualified bachelor students in the science stream. The $5,000.00 will be paid in two installments of $2,500 pending no subject defeat and ongoing enrolment.
Charles Sturt University is a higher institution known as Australia’s fifth-largest university. It is a remarkable public institution that owns multiple campuses. It has been contributing to advancing the education system of Australia since 1989. With its variety of programs and online courses, it is helping students prepare for the professional workforce.
Why study at Charles Sturt University? CSU The education provided by the university is top qualified, giving students the confidence and knowledge required by top employers of the industries. The university offers industry-focused degree programs that are globally recognized. Provides hands-on teaching facilities for the students and aims to provide all their students to excel in their studies.
- University or Organization: Charles Sturt University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor of Science
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia, New Zealand citizens, and international students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to a Bachelor of Science (Analytical Chemistry Major) subject offered by Charles Sturt University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Any Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident who has applied for admission to Charles Sturt University or enrolled in a Charles Sturt course. Both on-campus and online students are eligible unless stated in individual scholarship criteria.
- Any international student classified as an international student in Australia with a full unconditional offer from Charles Sturt to study in Australia or continuing enrolment as a full-time student at a Charles Sturt University campus. The exemption is scholarships involving work placement due to citizenship requirements for work purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must be admitted to the university. After that, they can apply for international awards.
- Supporting Documents: The following documentation is required from the students:
- Up-to-date resume
- ATAR or equivalent (If you have left school in the last year)
- Your current GPA (Continuing students ONLY)
- If your selection criteria involve Local Government Areas (LGA), please supply ONE of the following:
- Electricity bill
- Phone bill
- Rates notice
- School record
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must complete the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: All students’ English language proficiency is required.
- Providing evidence of having completed a sufficient standard of study in English
- Obtaining Academic IELTS within the last two years, with a minimum overall score of 6 and no individual score below 5.5
- It is obtaining a qualification deemed equivalent to Academic IELTS (and its minimum scores) by Charles Sturt.
Charles Sturt University will provide a scholarship value of $5,000 will be paid in two installments of $2,500 pending no subject failure and ongoing enrolment.