Apply for “Rotary Club of the Barossa Valley Foundation Scholarship at Flinders University, Australia 2024/2025”
Flinders University has declared the Rotary Club of the Barossa Valley Foundation Scholarship to recognize students with high potential and bring them an opportunity to pursue their educational and career goals. Applications for the academic year 2024/2025 are now open.
The scholarship program aims to assist Australian or New Zealand students who want to pursue undergraduate coursework at Flinders. The program will provide scholarships with a value of $3,000 will be offered each year.
The University of Flinders has a well-deserved standing for outstanding teaching and science in Australia. It has a lengthy history of society’s attention and dedication to enhancing educational possibilities for all people. Flinders is a top global university that desires to be internationally admitted as a globe head in research, an inventor in modern education, and the origin of Australia’s most ambitious graduates.
Why study at Flinders University? Flinders University accomplishes confines itself to teaching the students the ins and releases of their respective degrees; rather, students graduate with talents they can involve across all types of employment. At Flinders, students will discover innovative and essential thinking skills, analytical talents, study skills, and writing skills. Students are always challenged and intellectually produced and enjoy working in a demanding, exciting environment.
Rotary Club of the Barossa Valley Foundation Scholarship at Flinders University, Australia 2024/2025
Application Deadline: March
- University or Organization: Flinders University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Australian or New Zealand Citizen
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Australia or New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in an Undergraduate subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- They an Australian or New Zealand citizens or an Australian permanent residents.
- They resided in the Barossa Valley/Eden Valley Wine Region for five years before commencing university studies.
- They commence their first undergraduate degree in the year of the award.
- They are enrolling full-time at Flinders University
- They can demonstrate financial hardship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university. The application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official translation of transcripts if not in English
- Copy of passport
- Additional course-specific requirements
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
Subject to available funding, one new scholarship worth $3,000 will be offered each year.