Apply for “Regional Scholarships for International Students at Iuav University of Venice, Italy 2024/2025”
To provide international students with legitimate financial support, the Iuav University of Venice has started its Regional Scholarships for promising international students for the academic year 2024/2025.
This one-year scholarship is offered to international students that want to pursue their higher degree, be it bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral, at the Iuav University of Venice. A maximum of € 6.157,74 can be awarded to cover tuition fees and include a subsistence allowance, free or discounted services, accommodation, and meals at university canteens, depending on the student status the selected candidate holds.
The Iuav University of Venice is a university ranking in the top 13% of universities worldwide. The university’s mission is to communicate new knowledge about place and space to the public through portable devices and on the Visualizing Venice website.
Why choose to study at the Iuav University of Venice? The Iuav University of Venice is an exquisite institute with a wide network of partners in teaching and research worldwide, which ultimately makes Iuav an international university. The university has combined a renowned tradition with a strong commitment to permanent innovation while putting the design process at the core of the educational experience.
Regional Scholarships for International Students at Iuav University of Venice, Italy
Application Deadline: The application process will open on 26th July and will last till 30th September for students enrolling in the 2nd or the 3rd year and 15th October for students enrolling in the 1st year.
- University or Organization: Iuav University of Venice
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master or Doctoral
- Award:€ 6.157,74
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can undertake any bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree programme offered at the Iuav University of Venice.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must obtain at least 20 university credits by 30th November 2025; otherwise, the whole amount must be returned:
- The applicants must not be benefitting from other Italian or international scholarships/grants.
- The applicants must comply with the conditions to obtain a visa for Italy (non-EU students who have not enrolled yet).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to enrol and apply on the university portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of diploma
- Academic transcripts of records
- Equivalent Economic Situation Indicator
- Copy of valid identity document
- Presentation letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the merit criteria and other additional requirements.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have a B2 level or higher in the Common European Framework.
The selected applicants will be presented awards based on their status at Iuav University of Venice as shown below:
- on-site students: € 2.481,75
- commuter students: € 3.598,51
- off-site students: € 6.157,74