Apply for “RAU Sports International Scholarships in UK 2024/2025”
The Royal Agricultural University is pleased to announce the RAU Sports International Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025.
All international and UK national students can participate in this scholarship program. They must be playing an elite sport and have attained a national or international level position to be considered for this award. The applicants must also show commitment to promoting the University’s profile through participation in sporting endeavours and competition. The winners will be awarded £1,500 or £3,000.
Established in 1845 as the first agricultural college in the English-speaking world, the Royal Agricultural University, formerly the Royal Agricultural College, is a public university in Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England and has been ranked among the top ten universities in the UK, in a prestigious set of awards.
Why choose to study at the Royal Agricultural University? The Royal Agricultural University has curated innovative programmes that are products of evolving needs of industry. These programmes are designed especially keeping in mind learners at all stages of life and are delivered via traditional and online learning platforms. It provides an outstanding student experience and excellent employment outcomes.
Application Deadline: May
- University or Organization: Royal Agricultural University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK and international students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at the Royal Agricultural University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an athlete of an elite sport.
- The applicants must have attained a National or International level of sport.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to make an admission application on the university portal. Students can further submit a scholarship application form to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Up-to-date CV
- Two academic references
- Copies of your Bachelor’s and Master degree final transcripts and certificates
- Copy of passport personal information page
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic and entry requirements of the course they want to join at the Royal Agricultural University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The Royal Agricultural University will award the winning national or international level attained athletes a scholarship award worth £1,500 or £3,000 respectively, which will be dispensed over 3 installments.