Apply for “QUT Budding Entrepreneur Scholarship for Australian or New Zealand Students in Australia 2024/2025”
The Queensland University of Technology has launched a wonderful opportunity for the QUT Budding Entrepreneur Scholarship program. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2024/2025.
The scholarship program is exclusively organized for Australian and New Zealand students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree in all study areas at the university. It provides one of six $24,000 scholarships ($4,000 per semester) to be paid across three years (regardless of their degree).
The Queensland University of Technology was established in 1989 and is a public research university rated 222nd in QS World University Rankings. The university furnishes excellent education for the public good on regional, national, and international levels. The motto is to be a university for the entire globe.
Why choose to study at the Queensland University of Technology? The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) accepts knowledge leadership authority for a more suitable globe and delivers a caring, inclusive and empowering environment for all. It is identified at the People’s University for promoting sound learning and encouraging original research and invention.
QUT Budding Entrepreneur Scholarship for Australian or New Zealand Students in Australia 2024/2025
Application Deadline: January
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: All study areas
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $24,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Australian or New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must be Australian or New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, or hold a permanent humanitarian visa.
- Students must start university studies for the first time.
- By graduating Year 12 in 2022 or graduating Year 12 in 2021.
- They have placed QUT as their first preference on their QTAC application.
- They have received a QTAC offer for a full-time place at QUT.
- Students must make a positive difference through entrepreneurial action, such as establishing and operating an entrepreneurial venture for profit or purpose.
- They are willing to work closely with a QUT Entrepreneurship advisor each semester to progress and review your action planning, including participating in relevant entrepreneurial capability and career development programs.
- They are prepared to enroll in the four-unit Entrepreneurship minor (if not studying a double degree).
- They are prepared to enroll in at least one relevant experiential learning unit where credit can be earned for their entrepreneurial action.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first make an admission application for their desired undergraduate degree program at QUT. Students who complete a QUT Budding Entrepreneur Scholarship application form will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A written 800-word statement on ‘My passion for being an entrepreneur in driven by…’
- A three-minute recorded video pitch on ‘University study at QUT will prepare me for the challenges of being an entrepreneur by…’
- A letter of reference from a mentor or teacher who can attest to their passion
- Statements and letters of reference should be saved as one PDF document.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the Undergraduate degree entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- Cambridge English – 176
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
Successful applicants will receive one of six $24,000 scholarships ($4,000 per semester) to be paid across three years (regardless of their degree).