Apply for “PwC’s Flying Start Financial Bursary for UK and EU Students at Newcastle University Business School,UK 2024/2025”
The Newcastle University Business School is offering the PwC’s Flying Start Financial Bursary programme in the UK. The scholarship programme is open for EU and UK Students, and applications are now open for the academic year 2024/2025.
The Flying Start financial bursary aims to support UK and EU students from lower socioeconomic backgrounds with the day-to-day costs of university life. The scholarship winner will get an award amount of £10,000 during their study.
Newcastle University is a UK public research university currently ranked 152nd in the QS World Ranking published 2020. NCL Business School will become a globally renowned international business school, and it is a Triple Crown accredited Business School and is one of an elite group of schools., Newcastle University’s broader aim of be a world-leading institution. We’ll advance knowledge, provide creative solutions and solve global problems.
Why choose to study at the Newcastle University Business School? NCL Business School harbors world-leading research exploring issues facing the future of work and solving them. They reflect this in their education and inspire excellence through their teaching. They drive excellence in research, innovation, and education to create opportunities for our students, staff, and partners to shape a responsible future for business and society.
PwC’s Flying Start Financial Bursary for UK and EU Students at Newcastle University Business School,UK
Application Deadline: June
- University or Organization: Newcastle University Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, Republic of Ireland, and EU Students
- The award can be taken inthe UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from UK, Republic of Ireland, and EU Students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in accounting offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Home Funding status, which means you’re living in the UK or Republic of Ireland, and EU nationals with settled status in the UK
- Applied to study on the Flying Start Accounting undergraduate degree programme (and subsequently successfully started on the programme in September 2024)
- Demonstrate a commitment to a career in Audit at PwC during the assessment process
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, students must take the admission university portal for an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, If you believe you’re eligible for the financial bursary and you apply for the Flying Start Accounting programme, then we’ll be in touch with you during the application process to outline the next steps.
- Supporting Documents: Students must require personal details and qualifications, course choices, a personal statement, a reference from a teacher, adviser, or professional who knows you academically.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold first-class honors first class High-school certificate.
- Language Requirement: If you are not a native English language, you will need to show that you have adequate written and spoken English knowledge before you begin your studies.
The Newcastle University Business School will provide an award amount of £10,000for students who want to commence their undergraduate degree programme for the academic year 2024/2025.