Apply for “Price Benowitz Social Justice Scholarship 2024/2025”
Price Benowitz LLP is investing in a future that is brighter for everyone by establishing the 2022 Price Benowitz Social Justice Scholarship to help fund the educational endeavors of outstanding individuals.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to students who possess an interest in social justice, as demonstrated by past and present volunteer, professional, and educational experiences. The students must be enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States to be eligible to win this scholarship worth $2,000.
Price Benowitz LLP is a law firm that has put together a roster of attorneys with tremendous experience in several different areas. No matter what type of legal representation their clients need and no matter where in Maryland, Virginia, or the District of Columbia they are located, they always deliver.
The Price Benowitz LLP have employed attorneys who are devoted to assisting individuals and their families to recover from any legal issues they may have. The organization’s passion is to provide the guidance and strength one needs during such a confusing and stressful time. The firm wants its clients to be satisfied with their choice of firm, not just in their choice of attorney.
Application Deadline: February
- University or Organization: Price Benowitz LLP
- Department: NA
- Course Level: All degree types
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international, as well as US national students, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for college or advanced degrees of all types offered at any college or university of their choice.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be students currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States.
- The applicants must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for admission directly via their respective institution’s online application portal. Interested applicants must submit a full application package including supporting documents and personal statement and cover sheet via mail at [email protected]. The applicants must have the following:
- Subject Line: Name of the Applicant — Name of the Scholarship
- Attachments: Personal Statement, Cover Sheet, Transcript, and Resume
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An updated resume
- A 750-word essay
- A current official or unofficial transcript
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the program they wish to join at their respective universities.
- Language Requirement: The students must comply with the language requirements of the university.
The Price Benowitz LLP will award the winning candidates a scholarship worth $2,000 to pursue any degree level of choice at their desired university or college.