Apply for “President Scholarships for Afghanistan Students at Westcliff University, USA 2024/2025”
Earning a bachelor’s degree helps you gain specialized knowledge to advance in your field. Examining this importance of the study, Westcliff University is providing the President Scholarships for Afghanistan students for the academic session 2024/2025.
The scholarship programme encourages qualified aspirants who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at Westcliff University.
Westcliff University was founded in 1993 with a focus on online education in business and education. It is a private, for-profit university in Irvine, California. It offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees and certificate programs and continuing education courses. WU is a California Benefit Corporation, obligating it to pursue the public benefit by always considering the impact of its business decisions on its employees, suppliers, the environment, and the community at large.
Why choose to study at Westcliff University? Westcliff University is to Educate, Inspire, and Empower students worldwide to achieve personal and professional success by providing practical, innovative, high-quality campus and online programs.
President Scholarships for Afghanistan Students at Westcliff University, USA
Application Deadline: Students must apply 30 days before any session.
- University or Organization: Westcliff University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degrees will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to new and continuing students
- Multiple awards may be given
- Students must apply 30 days before any session
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must be admitted to the undergraduate degree programe at the university. To be considered for this scholarship, please complete an application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants submit your essay along with up to 3 documents that demonstrate your aptitude for success before applying at Westcliff (ex. professional resume, letter of recommendation, certifications, awards, and commendations)
- Admission Requirements: To take admission to the university, aspirants are required to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability such as IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The university will provide the award amount of up to $2,500 distributed over one year with continuous enrollment.